Tuesday, May 4, 2010

kruk kruk

those yang dalam my fb knows that I survived a long series of unfortunate events which starts with a nasty fall kat tangga condo tu. That was in late March. It has been more than a month now and now the pain is back.



It really is uncomfortable especially kat tengkuk. maybe because dah lama tak urut and yoga (i truly miss yoga) but when i try to stretch and do light yoga, my neck still berbunyi kruk kruk macam makan keropok dalam wayang perlahan-lahan.



I really wanna call Kak Gayah up for another massage but somehow takut nanti it become worse. So as usual complaint2 kat Bib and she ask me to do a research on this one Chiropractor centre in Cheras. Macam agak scary nak dikruk kruk oleh pakar (kalo kruk kruk oleh orang lain tergedik pulak ko kan.. lepas kruk kruk, mintak garu la urut la..best)



Anyway, akan aku gagahkan diri and set up an appointment one fine day. Bilanya tu tak tau...tapi rasanya paling lambat pun next month, because i really need to get it fix in order to truly enjoy life to the fullest (mengemas dan memasak secara intensif :)))






princess tolong wan kat dapur :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 cent:

Followers