Wednesday, October 20, 2010

::still here::

20 October 2010

It’s been 20 days since you gone.
I still haven’t found the strength to keep your stuff away.
And I still find peace and calm sleeping with your blankie.
I’d dream of you every now and then.
I don’t know how you are doing over there.
I like to believe that you are in happier and better place like everyone else been convincing me.
I would like to believe that.
I still secretly pick up your blankie and smell that scent and for a split second I can almost smell you.
Are you sure you are happy there? They are treating you alright?
Your food is still here, I still haven’t move it, so does your toys. In case you might miss them or need them.
I am still here. We are still here.
Missing you.

2 comments:

  1. Be strong ye... Sometime, we have to let go the most precious thing in life and move on. Btw, aku kan ada utk meng'annoyed'kan kau *matilaaa aku* hihihhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly how u feel..
    take ur time to keep the stuffs away.. and it's also ok to ask someone else to keep it away.

    hehehe... dun wori, maybe jak dgn king tgh dating tu. although jak would be the cougar since she was 8 yrs older than king. ;-)

    take care dear...

    ReplyDelete

My 2 cent:

Followers